Global grants may be used to fund humanitarian projects which were previously categorized as Matching Grants and 3-H Grants provided that they. . .
- Support the goals of one or more of the Six Areas of Focus.
- Produce measurable outcomes in the benefiting community
- Achieve sustainable results after the grant funds have been expended
- Have been developed in conjunction with the benefiting community to address their most pressing needs
- Seek to address community needs in an integrated manner
GLOBAL GRANT OR DISTRICT GRANT?
Check the decision tree above to determine which path to follow.
- D6910 District Grants Coordinator: Joanne Tolleson, Cell 678-410-7597, firstname.lastname@example.org
- D6910 Global Grants Coordinator: Reid Conklin, cell-678-296-4921, email@example.com
- D6910 Grants Coordinator: Paul Matthews, cell 706-202-5830, firstname.lastname@example.org